Professional nutrition for show and working dogs
Science-backed selection of professional quality ingredients to help to maximize your dog’s performance, agility, and looks.
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients
Bully Max is formulated for all breeds.
Unique professional dog performance nutrition products
Aides in maximizing dogs’ physical and mental performance
Supports digestive efficiency and health
Science-backed formulation process
Formulated with help from veterinarians and canine professionals
Premium-quality natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
Professional series is formulated for all breeds and sizes
- High-calorie content (600 kcal per cup) ensures physical comfort during exercise.
- Most dogs perform better when receiving low-carbohydrate diets with up to 35% of the calories from protein and 25% from fat.
- Bully Max Pro is formulated with ideal calorie density for maximum performance.
- Low stomach distress due to calorie density. You can easily feed 60% less food than other branded foods.
- No fillers or artificial flavors that can cause hyperventilation or nausea.
- Made with only wholesome ingredients that are easiest to the stomach and give the maximum amount of natural vitamins and minerals.
- Vegetables that add fiber maintain the healthiest digestion - Bully Max Pro contains more than 4% crude fiber. (More than any other brand out there!)
- Contains probiotics in order to keep the digestive tract healthy (Dried L. Casei Fermentation Product, Dried L. Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried B. Animalis Fermentation Product, and Dried L. Reuteri Fermentation Product)
- Contains a high level of flaxseed, one of the best plant sources of healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Professional level vitality support for dogs of all ages from Bully Max Professional supplements.
- High potency support for dogs contains active ingredients glucosamine, chondroitin for effective joint body flexibility support. Help for all your dog's joint health needs, and it's anti-inflammatory.
- Bully Max Professional offers preventative, protective, and restorative joint care for dogs of all sizes.
- The fatty acids (Omega fatty acids -- Omega-3s, Omega-6s) play the biggest role in your dog’s skin and coat.
- Bully Max Pro contains 5.80% of Omega 6 & 75% of Omega 3.
- High in Vitamin E, which helps to ease the dog’s allergic skin diseases, dry skin, itchy skin, ear problems, and irritation from skin mites.
- Higher protein levels have been scientifically shown to reduce arthritis pain.
- Ideal calcium density can prevent some breeds from developmental orthopedic disease.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help to decrease the clinical signs of osteoarthritis and to reduce matrix metalloproteinase production in joints.
- L-carnitine increases muscle force and delays muscle fatigue in dogs, which could reduce injury to bone and joints due to muscle fatigue.
- Balanced proportions of Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids help to increase alertness and understand commands faster.
- The glucosamine (from chicken) is from a family of miracle molecules which contribute to correct brain function.
- No by-products or fillers.
- Reduces the risk of osteoarthritis in dogs that can cause lower levels of activity.
- High protein density reduces the risk for obesity.
Best selling products
The results build our trust
* After K9 Deacon got hurt on the job, he was having some trouble keeping weight on and not really wanting to eat his food. Since using BullyMax, he has gained his weight back, has more energy and is noticeably healthier than ever before.— Deputy Tyler Kullman
* The National Navy SEAL Museum & Memorial working dogs K9 Raven / K9 Bullet have seen incredible results from BullyMax products. Thank you for your support.— The National Navy SEAL Museum
* I’ve been really happy with these (Bully Max Performance Chews). I give them to the dogs a half hour before they workout and it just gives them extra drive, an extra kick, and they’ll work harder. They love it and it’s very healthy for them. If you’re working your dog out and you’re not giving them this product, you’re actually doing your dog a disservice.— Marlon & Ace from DarkDynastyK9s
*Results may vary